The Online Dog Trainer is an S.P.C.A. endorsed program that brings professional dog training to you through digital courses. Studies show that 75% of dogs do not get professional dog training, which is approximately 62 million dogs in the United States. Shockingly, 3.9 million dogs end up in animal shelters every year. Of course, as a dog owner you could never imagine sending your dog to a shelter, but certainly that’s what every dog owner thought at some point. The reality is, improper dog training leads to frustrating and sometimes even dangerous behaviors that progress over time. Unfortunately, traditional in-person dog training classes are extremely expensive and time-consuming, making it difficult for most people to do. So, The Online Dog Trainer brings the training to you, sans the high price. It’s 100% safe and ethical and absolutely none of the methods use an inhumane approach, such as the use shock collars or physical force. So, if you’re ready to start training your furry companion, here’s what you can expect from this program.
- 1 What is The Online Dog Trainer?
- 2 Who Created The Online Dog Trainer?
- 3 What You’ll Learn in The Online Dog Trainer
- 3.1 Puppy Training Advice
- 3.2 Understanding Your Dog
- 3.3 Solving Behavioral Issues
- 4 Our Verdict
What is The Online Dog Trainer?
The majority of dogs do not receive traditional training, despite it being essential for ensuring the health and safety of you, your family, your dog and even strangers and other animals. Every dog deserves to be trained and this program makes it easy and affordable for that to happen.
The Online Dog Trainer is a comprehensive program that provides you with professional dog training that addresses all types of behaviors, concerns, and “quirks” that were once cute. It’s uses a unique approach that focuses seeing things from a dog’s perspective and pack-mentality to get a better understanding of the root cause of their behavior so you can properly correct it. As for the training, it’s based on “The 5 Golden Rules”, which consist of:
- Rule #1: The Food
- Rule #2: Danger
- Rule #3: Separation
- Rule #4: Your Terms
- Rule #5: The Walk
All of the training lessons are put together in progressive guides designed to be done in sequence. This ensures a positive and easy experience for both you and your dog. I’ll delve into the details of these, but here’s a sneak peek at the different categories:
- The Dog Calming Code
- Everyday Tools and Techniques
- The Perfect Puppy Program
- Project Moses Videos
- All Dog Problems Solved
- Dan’s Dog Training 101
But what can you expect in these sections? For starters, this program provides detailed tutorials that make training easy for every dog owner and type of dog, no matter their breed, age, challenges, behaviors and personality. Here’s a quick look at some of the common behavioural issues this program addresses:
- Walking problems, such as pulling on the leash
- Aggression problems towards other dogs, strangers, you, and animals
- Barking at the door, on walks, in the car, when alone, etc.
- Bathroom errors, such as eating poop, going in the house, and not going on walks
- Annoying behavior such as excessive licking, separation anxiety, and hyperactivity
- Destruction in the yard, in the house, with their toys, etc.
And this is barely touching the surface. The Online Dog Trainer covers everything you can imagine – from basic obedience issues to aggressive behaviours and everything in between. You receive puppy-training advice, tips for understanding your dog, training for solving behavioural issues, and much more.
You do not need any prior experience training animals either, as the lessons teach you how to establish yourself as the alpha of the pack. As a bonus, all of the training lessons are put together into games and activities that fun and enjoyable for both you and your dog. You basically get to train your dog while playing with them.
Now, since it’s imperative for a dog to receive proper training, you’ll be happy to know that you receive immediate access to the program as soon as you purchase. You just sign in and access the program online or download the content to your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This ensures easy and convenient access wherever you decide to train your dog or whenever you notice a behaviour that needs to be corrected immediately.
Who Created The Online Dog Trainer?
The Online Dog Trainer was created by Daniel Abelnoor, better known as Doggy Dan. He’s a professional dog trainer with over 10 years experience working with all types of dogs, including celebrity dogs (he appeared on Auckland Housewives), and runs a thriving dog training podcast, website, and blog. Daniel is also a highly acclaimed author, a right’s activist, and public speaker who often makes appearances at SPCA National conferences.
What You’ll Learn in The Online Dog Trainer
The Online Dog Trainer is an S.P.C.A supported program that teaches you how to properly, safely, and effectively correct all types of dog behaviours. It’s a comprehensive system that breaks down professional training into simplified, step-by-step tutorials and videos to ensure everyone can train their dog properly. The modules are put together in a specific order for a gradual learning process that isn’t overwhelming for you or your pooch.
To show you just how valuable this program is and the types of things you learn how to do, here’s a sneak peek:
Puppy Training Advice
- What to do when you bring your new puppy home
- How to introduce your pup to their new home and family
- Basic obedience and command training
- Toilet training
- What to do if your pup cries at night
- Crate training
- How to teach your puppy to be calm and happy when home alone
- Getting your puppy to walk nicely on the leash
- Walking your puppy without a leash
- Stopping your pup from jumping up
- Which foods you shouldn’t feed your puppy
- The difference between a puppy mouthing and biting
- How and why to socialize your pup
Understanding Your Dog
- How you and your dog’s energy can affect the way other dogs react
- How dogs learn and how to use this to help them learn more quickly
- Creating a trusting and rewarding relationship with your dog
- How subtle changes in your voice can make a huge difference
- Understanding how dogs and children interact
- How to use food rewards the right way
Solving Behavioral Issues
- Aggression toward people, other dogs, and other animals
- Nuisance barking
- Not coming when called
- Poor recall
- Nipping and biting
- Running away from home
- Jumping up at people
- Digging in the yard
- Pulling on the leash
- Eating poop
- Separation anxiety
- Jumping on furniture
- Obsessive compulsive behaviors
This is only a glimpse of the types of training modules you receive with this powerful, dog-friendly, S.P.C.A. endorsed program.
The Online Dog Trainer makes it easy and affordable for every dog owner to train his or her pooch properly or to correct any behaviours as they come. It uses only dog-friendly, humane and healthy approaches that are put together in fun games that effectively address all types of behaviours you may be dealing with. You even get two months to try the program with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and the program comes with extra bonuses you get for absolutely free.